Pokemon Royal Rumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Royal Rumble

Discuss my games here (PRR).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A (few) new rule(s).

Go down 
5 posters

Good rules?
only rule 1
A (few) new rule(s). Vote_lcap33%A (few) new rule(s). Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
only rule 2
A (few) new rule(s). Vote_lcap0%A (few) new rule(s). Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
both
A (few) new rule(s). Vote_lcap67%A (few) new rule(s). Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
neither
A (few) new rule(s). Vote_lcap0%A (few) new rule(s). Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Master Blastoise

Master Blastoise

A (few) new rule(s). Empty
PostSubject: A (few) new rule(s).   A (few) new rule(s). Icon_minitime8th November 2008, 3:15 pm

I've got a few new rules we could discuss.

1: You must say your pokémon's name in your post.

It's to make the refs their job a bit easier because post like this: Alakazam, use a psychic on RNG are (IMO) easier to include in refs(stamina calculations) than posts like this: Use a psychic on RNG. I mean, when someone posts example B you must check which pokémon the poster controls before you can start to reduce any stamina, which (if a few people post that way) takes some time away from commentating and calculating which makes the time people can't post their attacks longer which makes the round last longer and shortens the time refs need to make a ref so they can go on with Homework or other thing a social life has to give.

2: In the beginning of the round(until there are only 8 pokémon left) you can only use 2 attacks per update.

2 x 12 = 24, 3 x 12 = 36, This rule shortens the time an update costs to make, the time people can't attack, in other words this (again) shortens the time a round takes and makes the work of refs a bit easier.

The poll is open for 15 days, I think We'll have finished discussing by then.
Back to top Go down
Electivire Addict

PostSubject: Re: A (few) new rule(s).   A (few) new rule(s). Icon_minitime8th November 2008, 3:20 pm

I 100% agree with you about the rules, especially rule 2. SC kept on telling me how stressfull the begining of the round was like.

Now what would happen if it was something like this?
Back to top Go down
hoblaph

hoblaph

PostSubject: Re: A (few) new rule(s).   A (few) new rule(s). Icon_minitime8th November 2008, 3:23 pm

EA, that reffung is crazy. I'll always write the first reffing, to make everyone happy. Their the most exciting.
Back to top Go down
Master Blastoise

Master Blastoise

PostSubject: Re: A (few) new rule(s).   A (few) new rule(s). Icon_minitime8th November 2008, 3:25 pm

EA, I've seen that ref. I was like WTF? how can a ref be that long? * faints*
Back to top Go down
Sinnoh Champion

Sinnoh Champion

PostSubject: Re: A (few) new rule(s).   A (few) new rule(s). Icon_minitime8th November 2008, 3:29 pm

Definitely both of them. After how stressful the first reffing of this round is, they'll both be very good help for us refs.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35

Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: A (few) new rule(s).   A (few) new rule(s). Icon_minitime8th November 2008, 6:44 pm

Both without a doubt. Reffing in the beggining takes forever...especially with me...because of all the moves..

Great rules MB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A (few) new rule(s).   A (few) new rule(s). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A (few) new rule(s).
Page 1 of 1