Pokemon Royal Rumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Royal Rumble

Discuss my games here (PRR).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Electivire Addict

A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26 Empty
PostSubject: A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26   A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26 Icon_minitime5th November 2008, 6:48 pm

Meh I'm bored so:
The Swamp
You are in a swamp. It is very marshy here so if you move, everyone will be slower than usual. Thus, harder to avoid attacks. Every update, a frog will come and one lucky person will be bounced up (chosen by RNG) to a tree. However, the next update another person will be bounced up to that same tree and the two pokemon could fight. On this tree, people can push each other

The Volcano
Your on the rim of a volcano! It is a very, very, narrow rim that you can easily fall into. However, it goes in a circular pattern so if you keep on moving around it, you won't lose your ballance and fall in. People can push people in. If you fall into this volcano, you get shot up mario style (including the "mamamiah" part) and have a burn.

The Wasteland
This wasteland goes on for exactly 100 miles. You can command your pokemon to run away for X amount of miles, but for every mile you lose 1 SP. In the field status bar, it will describe how many miles you have ran from. There are certain aspects to every mile:

0-10 miles: The Steelix
In this section there is a Steelix that comes every turn to hyper beam someone (chosen by rng) in this section to do 15 HP

11-20 miles: The sandstorm
In this section, there is a sandstorm that will do 5 HP to everyone

21-30 miles: The quicksand
In this section a quicksand may (doesn't have to. 1 and 2 put in RNG, if 1 there is a quicksand, if 2, there isn't) causes someone to get stuck (chosen by RNG), and not be able to move at all for 3 turns. They won't be able to avoid attacks.

31-40 miles: The Mirages
Here a random person (chosen by RNG) will get confused.

41-50 miles: The Mountain
Here, you'll have to ascend a mountain. Basically, the same aspects of the mountain in the mirage island.

51-60 miles: The Golem
Here a person (chosen by RNG) will be sent blasting off by a Golem's rollout. It will not do any damage, but it will send you to a random section of the dessert (chosen by rng).

61-89 miles: The Wasteland
Nothing special here, just a wasteland. But you may want to get to the end.

91-99 miles: The Hermit's Abra
There is a hermit that's living here. He will offer anyone an Abra to teleport you to any part of the desert you've already traveled to.

100 miles: The Oasis
If you actually make it here, for one time only, you will be completely healed.

If you decide to go back miles, you still lose SP for the amount you go back.

0_o, I think I just created the most complecated stage ever. Yay, I get a record!

edit: Just for the record, if you're going to ref this stage, you'll need an imagination. To decide how attacks get through, etc. And also, write exactly how many miles they are, not just in the section. Like write "86 miles" not "61-89 mile section".

Last edited by Electivire Addict on 5th November 2008, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hoblaph

hoblaph

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26   A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26 Icon_minitime5th November 2008, 8:02 pm

Excellent job EA. You should make a thread like this for evry round:).
Back to top Go down
Electivire Addict

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26   A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26 Icon_minitime5th November 2008, 8:09 pm

I will for now on. I'm already having some ideas. I've come to realise that I'm actually quite good at stages.
edit: I changed the volcano a bit. Instead of losing 5 HP, you get a burn.
Back to top Go down
hoblaph

hoblaph

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26   A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26 Icon_minitime5th November 2008, 8:19 pm

You are very good at creating stages. The Hermit is hilarious.

Please create more courses.
Back to top Go down
Electivire Addict

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26   A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26 Icon_minitime5th November 2008, 8:49 pm

Can I be the head of stages and a mod of this forum? I can aprove/disaproove of stages and put them in the list of good courses thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26   A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bunch of stages that could be used in round 26
Page 1 of 1