Pokemon Royal Rumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Royal Rumble

Discuss my games here (PRR).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate Rounds

Go down 
+3
Captain Bubbles
Sinnoh Champion
hoblaph
7 posters

Should we have rounds here dcount towards the Ultimate Round?
Yes
Ultimate Rounds Vote_lcap75%Ultimate Rounds Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
Ultimate Rounds Vote_lcap13%Ultimate Rounds Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Poll again later
Ultimate Rounds Vote_lcap12%Ultimate Rounds Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
hoblaph

hoblaph

Ultimate Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Rounds   Ultimate Rounds Icon_minitime24th August 2008, 1:40 pm

Should we have rounds here dcount towards the Ultimate Round?

Please vote within the next two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sinnoh Champion

Sinnoh Champion

Ultimate Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rounds   Ultimate Rounds Icon_minitime24th August 2008, 4:50 pm

Right now, I chose make a poll later on considering the next UR is starting really soon (so excited!)

But, for my answer, I would say that before you make a game, you have to confirm it with someone (most likely SE or hoblaph) and if it's been confirmed, then it will count for the UR. If it's not confirmed, you can still do it, it just won't count. Right now, since this rule hasn't been created (if it will be) then Kyo's Rock Round won't count.

EDIT: If you were to use my idea, then I'd suggest that in the Make a Game forum, you could have a confirmation thread.
Back to top Go down
hoblaph

hoblaph

Ultimate Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rounds   Ultimate Rounds Icon_minitime24th August 2008, 5:02 pm

Thank You SC.

I'll post rules that the ref of a GAme in the GAme section must put in their first post before begginning shorly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Bubbles

Captain Bubbles

Ultimate Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rounds   Ultimate Rounds Icon_minitime24th August 2008, 7:06 pm

the next round should count towards the ultimate round
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35

Kyogre35

Ultimate Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rounds   Ultimate Rounds Icon_minitime25th August 2008, 7:24 pm

My Rock and Roll round was for the people that wern't in the UR of just wanted a break so..

looks like the forums are getting more active.
Back to top Go down
~Scarlet Evening~

~Scarlet Evening~

Ultimate Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rounds   Ultimate Rounds Icon_minitime25th August 2008, 9:13 pm

Yup, yup

But I'm considering having a thread that will be stickied and you can post a link there once you have enough people. If there are enough people and the ref is all good then it will be added to the Ultimate Round list?

Waddya think?
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster3.0

pokemonmaster3.0

Ultimate Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rounds   Ultimate Rounds Icon_minitime27th August 2008, 5:26 pm

I wouldn't think rounds should count here. In Serebii, to all Rumblers that aren't logged into this website will see a completed round come out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Captain Bubbles

Captain Bubbles

Ultimate Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rounds   Ultimate Rounds Icon_minitime30th August 2008, 6:35 pm

yay the yes is pwning
Back to top Go down
Electivire Addict

Ultimate Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rounds   Ultimate Rounds Icon_minitime6th September 2008, 4:18 pm

No! No! NO!!! Round here should not at all count towards the ultimate round! These rounds here are side rounds, and this forum is to discuss the game on serebii! Anything relevent should only happen in that thread on serebii. If we go along with SE's theory, the game will become too hectic. It all ready is (new people coming all the time, more than 10 per round (that is my major weakness, why do you think I did so well in the round that octo won and the round that I won?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ultimate Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rounds   Ultimate Rounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Rounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Royal Rumble :: PRR :: PRR Clauses-
Jump to: