Pokemon Royal Rumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Royal Rumble

Discuss my games here (PRR).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Status and Weather Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemonmaster3.0

pokemonmaster3.0

Status and Weather Thread Empty
PostSubject: Status and Weather Thread   Status and Weather Thread Icon_minitime21st October 2008, 9:46 pm

Here I'm listing all the affects of Status effects and Weather effects. I will ask you to name ones I miss, but ONLY WHEN I'M DONE, SINCE I'M EDITING IN THE EFFECTS!!! PM for fixing mistakes or improventments on ones I've done.

KEY:

Form:
Type:
Ways of inflicting:
Ways of curing:
Effect:

Weather:

Form:
Type:
Ways of activating:
Ways of clearing:
Effect:
Lasts (How many turns):

Attract
Normal
Attract-100%(move)
Wait 2-5 turns
Target cannot attack the user. Cannot work if they are the same gender or one is genderless (Like most legendaries, etc.) Unless the 2 Pokemon are gender specific and are opposite, or are genderless, the ref can choose what gender they are. They stay that gender for the rest of the round.

Burn
Fire
Blaze Kick-10%, Ember-10%, Fire Blast-10%, Fire Fang-10%, Fire Punch-10%, Flamethrower-10%, Flame Wheel-10%, Heat Wave-10%, Lava Plume-30%, Sacred Fire-50%, Tri Attack-6.67%, Will-O Wisp-100%
Walking into water, waiting 2 turns with the ability Natural Cure, waiting 6 turns for everyone else.
Does 7-12 damage each turn. Fire-Type and Pokemon with the ability Water Veil cannot be burn exept by Tri Attack
Back to top Go down
Darkjigglypuff

Status and Weather Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status and Weather Thread   Status and Weather Thread Icon_minitime29th June 2009, 9:07 pm

IT'S FUCKING RAINY N' SHIT.
Back to top Go down

Status and Weather Thread
Page 1 of 1