Pokemon Royal Rumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Royal Rumble

Discuss my games here (PRR).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thought on the series.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyogre35

Kyogre35

Thought on the series. Empty
PostSubject: Thought on the series.   Thought on the series. Icon_minitime16th August 2008, 7:38 pm

Just talk about the series in general here! Who's your favorite player? Who's your favorite Ref? Disscuss strategies to!

OT: I know i went thread crazy but I needed to get the forums going.
Back to top Go down
Captain Bubbles

Captain Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Thought on the series.   Thought on the series. Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:13 pm

fav player kyogre 35 cuz he has good staratigy and is a good player and is a good team mate
fav ref n/a cuz ~se~ and hob both have wacky and fun stages
Back to top Go down
Electivire Addict

PostSubject: Re: Thought on the series.   Thought on the series. Icon_minitime1st September 2008, 8:17 pm

My favourite player is Ground Tamer because he is a respectable opponent and he is a veteran like me and SC. Plus, he won the ultimate round.
Back to top Go down
~GT~

~GT~

PostSubject: Re: Thought on the series.   Thought on the series. Icon_minitime9th September 2008, 9:14 pm

My favorite player would have to be myself, because im just so gosh darn concieded
My favorite ref would have to be ~SE~. He knows how to handle a bigger situation during the reffing of rounds.

Oh, and my favorite player to fight against would have to be EA. He always gave me a rough time whenever we would do battle. I respect him for that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Bubbles

Captain Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Thought on the series.   Thought on the series. Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 5:56 pm

now my fav rumbler is the zigzagoon were great freinds
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster3.0

pokemonmaster3.0

PostSubject: Re: Thought on the series.   Thought on the series. Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 6:28 pm

My favorite player is Octoboy since he's always a jokester and probably the only player to defeat someone with melted butter!

My favorite ref was always SE, since his reffing of the moves always seem to be accurate, damage and Energy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Bubbles

Captain Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Thought on the series.   Thought on the series. Icon_minitime12th September 2008, 3:48 pm

my second fav player is kyo sorry
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35

Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: Thought on the series.   Thought on the series. Icon_minitime12th September 2008, 6:56 pm

For what???

.....look EA is the third reff now and I'm going to ask him if he would want to do the next reff...see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought on the series.   Thought on the series. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought on the series.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Royal Rumble :: PRR :: PRR General-
Jump to: